The River City Brewing Company located in Old Town, is Wichita's oldest Microbrewery still in operation. Over the years, River City has become famous for its fine handcrafted and palate pleasing recipes that keep their patrons coming back time after time.
River City also runs a separate bar upstairs called Loft 150. Loft 150 hosts live music several nights a week and has an outdoor deck with a panoramic view of Old Town.
River City Brewery's Beers
- Harvester Wheat - 5%alc. 12 IBU American Wheat Ale with a whole wheat flavor and smooth finish
- Rock Isalnd Red - 6%alc. 27 IBU American Amber Ale with a toasted caramel flavor and hoppy finish
- Old Town Brown - 5.5% alc. 19 IBU Roasted nutty flavor with a slight coffee finish
- Tornando Alley I.P.A. - 7% alc. 47 IBU A copper colored India Pale Ale with sweet malt flavors and a big citrus hoppy finish
- Emerald City Stout - 5.7% alc. 21 IBU Dark chocolate ans esspresso flavors with a creamy texture due to nitrogenation
- Rotating Seasonal Brew - Various beers brewed to celebrate the diversity of beer from around the world