CHW Celebrates 15 Years of Service
2013 will be the start of a special year for Center for Health and Wellness (CHW) as we are celebrating our 15 year anniversary. Our mission is to provide quality family healthcare through improved access and a heightened and unrelenting focus on education and prevention, regardless of the ability to pay.
- The clinic and counseling center has served over 5,000 patients in 2012.
- CHW provided medical services at a reduced cost to 92.8% of patients because they qualified for financial assistance through CHW's sliding fee scale.
- In coordination with the Black Nurses Association, CHW provided free health screenings to over 3,000 individuals.
- CHW successfully integrated an Electronic Medical Records system.
- CHW increased overall grant funding to serve more individuals and their families in our community.
CHW's Goals for 2013
- Celebrate 15 years of providing quality services to the Wichita community.
- Integrate mental health services on-site.
- Strive to serve even more patients and to educate the community about CHW's available services.
- Improve quality of care and patient satisfaction by submitting and achieving Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition.
*CHW participates in the Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA) Malpractice Insurance Program