I Wax Everything.....But Your Car!
Now is the perfect time to begin your waxing experience. Don't miss out on the best Brazilian wax around! Skilled and experienced professional wax therapist offering services that only take a few minutes out of your day! A Brazilian should never bleed or leave you with lasting pain and discomfort! If it does you are going to the wrong place!
Feel weird about waxing? Don’t! All my clients are normal people with normal jobs who just want to remove undesirable hair. Typical clients are both men and women. They get a variety of services done from chest and back waxing to legs and genital area (Brazilian or Boyzillian) waxing. Wichita Waxing Studio waxes everything from head to toe!
A lot of people are worried about the pain, but it isn’t too bad. The feeling is similar to taking off a really large band-aid. Plus, the results are definitely worth it because you get to wait 4 weeks before doing it again as opposed to shaving daily.
Waxing is ideal for men who:
- Practice sports
- Like to feel and look smooth
- Currently shave any area... Waxing lasts weeks not days!
- pre or post surgical patients
Waxing is ideal for women who:
- Practice sports
- Are pregnant and do not want to shave
- like to feel and look smooth
- before or after any planned surgical procedure
- young women who have just gone thru puberty and are beginning to see hair growth
The ideal amount of time to wait between waxes is 4 weeks.
Pricing varies depending on what you want, but if you book several appointments in advance, you can save money.
Before you wax:
- Cleanliness – Shower and lightly exfoliate the entire area you plan to wax the morning before your appointment with warn water to make sure your skin is clean.
- Hair Growth—Make sure you have at least ¼ of an inch of hair so that the wax will catch.
- Pain Preventers—You may take an OTC pain reliever. There is also a numbing solution you can buy but must apply 30 min. before waxing.
- Points about Periods—Please do not schedule your appointment during this time of the month. You are much more sensitive and the pain level will be increased.
After you wax:
- Wear loose fitting clothing because your skin may be sensitive.
- Don’t use any lotions for the first couple of days.
- Try to keep your hands away from freshly waxed skin as this could cause irritation or small pimples.
- Sex is not affected by waxing, but I do advise you wait a few hours after waxing.
- Opt for a warm but not hot shower after 12 hours. Do not take a bath for at least 24 hours.
- after 48 hours, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE!
- Avoid tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms for at least 24 hours.