El Dorado Extends Property Tax Rebate
The El Dorado City Council has approved the extension of a 5 year property tax rebate for new residential properties in ElDorado on first $175,000 of appraised value. Applicants must apply for the program before starting construction. Construction must start by December 31, 2014.
Contact The Building Dept.at 316-321-9100 for all program details and restrictions. A $25 application non-refundable fee applies.
Now see El Dorado online 360-style!
All things El Dorado may now be viewed on our new community website, 360ElDorado.com. Visit us now by following the link to the left!
Come to El Dorado and enjoy:
“Bright lights, quiet nights” lifestyle.
- 25 minutes from Wichita. Kansas’ largest metropolitan area
- Enjoy nearby action and amenities, then come home to the peace and safety of a small town.
A distinct community - El Dorado offers its own:
- New middle school under construction
- New grade school to open in Fall 2012
- Vibrant Main Street
- Industrial park with access to rail
- Available building lots
- State of the art regional hospital
- Low cost water
- BG Products Veterans Sports Complex to open Fall 2012
Highly desirable quality of life
- Exceptional art and history museums
- 16 works of public sculpture downtown
- Paved city bike path connecting downtown to El Dorado Lake
- 14 outstanding city parks
- Home of Butler Community College
8,000 acres of liquid fun
- El Dorado Lake and State Park is a premier venue for the outdoor enthusiast.
- 1100 campsites, 10 cabins (5 deluxe with kitchens)
- Well maintained trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Equestrian campground with arena and corrals
Shopping that is worth the trip
- Upscale one-of-a-kind shops
- Dining with individual small-town atmosphere